All invoices are payable at the office of Prodeals BVBA, unless otherwise stated. Failure to pay the invoice within the prescribed period shall be automatically and without prior notice due to interest attributable interest at 12% per annum from the due date till the date of receipt of payment. Moreover, the invoice amount for non-payment will be increased by the due date and without notice by 15%, with a minimum of € 250 by way of conventional penalty clause as a fixed compensation, notwithstanding the court and on top of the arrears. If non-payment within the due date, all other open invoices are also immediately due and requested / payable.
All our contracts and services are governed by Belgian law. In the case of a dispute only the courts of Hasselt, Belgium has jurisdiction.
We provide several payment methods:
- Bancontact: max. €50 000 (BE)
- Belfius Direct Net: max. €50 000 (BE)
- KBC/CBC: max. €50 000 (BE)
- SOFORT Banking: max. €5 000 (NL - DE - BE - CH - ES - IT - PL - FR - AT)
- IDEAL: max. €50 000 (EU)
- Creditcard: VISA / MASTERCARD: max. €2000 (Worldwide)
- PAYPAL: fast and secure payment: worldwide (not available for BE - NL - DE - FR).
- Afterwards*: Cash On Delivery - Rembours (BE): min. €75 - max. €2500
- Afterwards*: Bank Transfer payment (within 30 days)
- Afterwards*: SEPA - Direct debit (within 14 days)
*depending on your business or country some payments may be excluded or not possible.
You can read our Privacy & security policy here.